The ATTO Disk Benchmark performance measurement tool is compatible with Microsoft Windows. Use the tool to test any manufacturer’s RAID controllers, storage controllers, host bus adapters (HBAs), hard drives, and SSD drives and notice that ATTO products will consistently provide the highest level of performance to your storage.
ATTO Disk Benchmark Specifications:
- Transfer sizes from 512B to 64MB
- Transfer lengths from 64KB to 32GB
- Support for overlapped I/O
- Supports a variety of queue depths
- I/O comparisons with various test patterns
- Timed mode allows continuous testing
- Non-destructive performance measurement on formatted drives
If you are looking for ATTO Disk Benchmark alternatives, we recommend you to download CrystalDiskInfo or CrystalDiskMark.